............................................................................................Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get updates via email!

After filling in your email address below you will receive an email from Feedburner. You'll need to click a link within that email to complete your subscription.

If you don't get the email immediately, check your bulk or junk email!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hanging with Uncle Pat...




Hey Folks....it is me... Taylor talking...... look here....I get to be with the amazing Uncle Pat !  Boy, this was a special day for me.  Mom says,  he is the smartest one in the whole damned tribe.  And he hasn’t even been arrested for anything immoral in a few years now. (that was just some waitress from Hooters,  ya know how those girls are ......  charges never stuck anyway).
    If you are wondering about this look on my face...?  It is because I am trying very hard to make this wonderful uncle....the only one I have not pooped on today.  (that’s not easy,  ya know?).  Am trying to save this pant load for my Grandpa Wilbur.  Gee.....  there is a place a girl would really like to crap !
    Ya know.... I must really love my “Uncle P “   or...why else would I have had my hair done like his?  Ya gotta love it !!!!  One more thing..........My Uncle P says.... if I be good and eat all my veggies..... someday I will be bigger than a Wal-Mart watermelon.  Not going to change the hair style though.
    Well.... that’s it for the moment.....need to get back to reading the gospel.......  (according to Uncle  P...)  Luv you all..........T. P.   ..p.s ....hurry up and get here Grandpa Wilbur.... I can’t hold this load forever...........


(Guest Blogged by the one & only Uncle Pat)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You guys are clearly having a good time with sweet Taylor! :)

    ReplyDelete