............................................................................................Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get updates via email!

After filling in your email address below you will receive an email from Feedburner. You'll need to click a link within that email to complete your subscription.

If you don't get the email immediately, check your bulk or junk email!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 12, 2012

22 Weeks Old!



5 months old this week.  My cousin Vikki once told me, "Give it 6 months and it will get so much better." She was right! Well it's been 5 months and this week I have started to have a peace of mind that I know this girl and she knows me. The more time we spend with Taylor the better I understand her.  Finally!
This week was Taylor's first Easter.  Uncle Poppy & Aunt Nikki came over for breakfast.  They gave Taylor the cutest Easter dress. OZ started our day off with his famous deer chorizo burritos.  Delicious! We had a fantastic time at my mom's in the afternoon. It was more meet and greets for Taylor this week.   Taylor met Aunt Ann & Uncle Keith at my mom's on Easter and our friend Dougie Fresch'e made and appearance.  She charmed everyone with her sweet smile & coos.  She is so inquisitive and loves to observe. Her vision may be stretching a little farther.  She loves to walk around and look.  One of her favorite things to do this week is to stand up.  Her legs are so strong.  She found her toes yesterday.  It was adorable to watch her grab them.  I really wanted to get a picture, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her.  I knew if I walked away to get my camera the moment would pass.  She was grabbing both her toes and rolling her body back and forth.  She's really close to rolling over. She thrusts her body from side to side and will grab whatever she can to help pull herself over, it just hasn't happened yet.  OZ and I are waiting on pins and needles.  lol.

Click here for pictures from this week.
See you next week,
Meg.

1 comment:

  1. I cant get over how adorable she is! Big hugs and tons of love from us!

    ReplyDelete