Taylor's 2 new tricks this week: Give kisses & High Five!
This week Taylor:
- tried pizza & chocolate (loved both. ok... she licked chocolate and gnawed a little on the pizza crust, but it still counts right?)
- went to Flounder's draft & played with Tressie & Brock
- fed the turtle at Uncle Poppy's
- had dinner with Eddie & Ellen
- had a bit of a growth spurt.
Taylor is becoming a quick little crawler. She can really move from place to place I can walk into the kitchen, turn around and there she is following right behind me.
She likes to talk (really loudly). She likes to feed herself with both hands. She uses her little pinchers to grab Cheerios and put them in her mouth. She had her first fever this week, nothing too exciting, it just made her a little more cuddly and sleepy than usual. She's back to her old self already. I thought it might be teething, but still no teeth in sight. She can high five on command, but we're not clapping on her own just yet. She does love when you help her clap. Patty-cake and peek-a-boo (where's Taylor) are 2 of her favorite games. When we talk to OZ on the phone. She smiles at his voice and in a whisper says, "dada", its very sweet.
See you in 7 more days! Click here for pictures from this week.