............................................................................................Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Get updates via email!

After filling in your email address below you will receive an email from Feedburner. You'll need to click a link within that email to complete your subscription.

If you don't get the email immediately, check your bulk or junk email!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 1, 2011

3 Weeks Old!



It was a week of firsts for little Miss Taylor.  Taylor's first Thanksgiving was pretty low key.  We were prepping to leave for our trip. So no turkey. Just a nice visit with Grandpa Shaw.  This week was Taylor's first road trip and elk hunt. We all piled into Grandpa Shaw's truck for our trip to the Grand Canyon.  She was a trooper.  Taylor went on her first elk hunt.  She hunted for about 10 hours.  We realized she has a natural coyote call.  She may have been confused about what we were hunting.  After Grandpa Mike and OZ landed their elks we met up with Uncle Casey & cousin Charlie.  On the way out we did a little sightseeing. Growing up our family took many great trips to the Canyon & Kaibab.  It was fun taking Taylor for her first time. Then onward to Page, my home town, for her first trip to the World Famous R.D.'s! She met a lot of family this week and more to come! She's been a great traveler. She's starting to stay awake a little more between feedings with her eyes wide open. I think her eyes are turning more blue.  She loves riding in Grandpa Shaw's truck. She loves to snuggle.  She's becoming quite the eater and makes the cutest faces when she's done eating.  Oh and I have to mention how long I think her feet are. They are as long as my pinky.  As I type this we are currently traveling in her first snow storm.   I'm catching up on weekly pictures. Here's what I have so far.  http://goteamshaw.shutterfly.com/pictures/183 More to come.  Enjoy! Meg.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' my baby Taylor updates! MAN! A week goes by fast, right? She sounds SO SO sweet and I can't wait until I get to squeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete